|Read about OUR FEATURED SPONSOR:|
Welcome to Greenshire Eco Farms
Become a co-owner of our for-profit organic cooperatively-run corporation. Our next open house is Sat, Oct 22, 2016 at 2:00 p.m.
Our roadside stand is open with fresh, local products on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, 4:00-7:00 p.m.
Produce available at the farm:
- Celery stalks $2.50/half pound
- Herbal tea blend (Leaves of Goji, Peppermint, Purple Sage and Sea Buckthorn) $4/ounce
- Herbs (Basil; Catnip; Oregano; Parsley; Peppermint, several varieties; Lime Balm; Sage, purple and white) $2/ounce
- Kale (curly and flat black) $4/half pound
- Mixed salad or cooking greens (choose your combination: kale, broccoli leaves, beet leaves, celery, chard, leek tops, mixed lettuces) $4/half pound
- Variety of sprouts and pea shoots at the Lindsay farmers market *or* by pre-order for farm pickup – see products list
You can get your sprouts, microgreens, tea blends and more at our booth at the Lindsay Farmers Market on Saturdays, 7:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. (till end of October) and November through April via our Superfoods Program. Preorder through the Superfoods Program or browse our booth at the farmers market. Please stop by the market to meet Keith Taylor of Nature Cures, who is land steward/garden manager at Greenshire. You can join the Superfoods Program any time during the year.
Eat fresh superfoods — you can’t beat the nutritional value! Get the what, where, how and when here.
On our website you can learn about:
- Our co-operatively owned farm business and how to join us on our journey by becoming a farm member, investor, Healing Horse Centre supporter, or customer. Phone 705-879-4207 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
- Facilitated Equine Experiential Learning (FEEL) workshops — non-riding, equine-assisted learning for humans who want to make positive changes in their lives and achieve their potential.
- The development of our Healing Horse Centre ~ a place where horses and humans heal each other.
- Naturalized, innovative horse-keeping methods
- Attending or hosting a workshop in our on-site classroom. See Events.
- Applying to become a farm intern or volunteer.
- Participating in our sustainable building projects.
Contact us to find out more: 705-879-4207 or email@example.com FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK – CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINKS: