We seek 1) partners/investors to live on the farm or off and 2) entrepreneurs looking to generate personal income on our land, indoor and out. Read the ad here.
Next info meetings: TBA
If you like what we’re about – Please donate to help us continue our various projects: Via secure Paypal (click on the orange “Donate” button above), email transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail a cheque (payable to Greenshire Eco Farms, 1563 Pigeon Lake Road, Lindsay, ON K9V 4R5).
Rediscover your intuition and innate wisdom.
Come for HORSEPLAY — non-riding fun with horses. Learn leadership skills, how to handle anger, fear & stress, and be strong and confident in the world. The horse is your teacher and partner!
|Read about OUR FEATURED SPONSOR:|
Welcome to Greenshire Eco Farms
Join our Sprouts/Microgreens CSA Program. Cost: $30.00.
Eat fresh superfoods — you deserve it! Get the what, where, how and when here. Also available: Free-range eggs.
On our website you can learn about:
- Our co-operatively owned farm business and how to join us on our journey by becoming a farm member, investor, Healing Horse Centre supporter, or customer. We are currently seeking “slow money” investors and/or new partners. Read the ad here. Phone 705-879-4207 or email email@example.com for information.
- Facilitated Equine Experiential Learning (FEEL) workshops — non-riding, equine-assisted learning for humans who want to make positive changes in their lives and achieve their potential.
- The development of our Healing Horse Centre ~ a place where horses and humans heal each other.
- Naturalized, innovative horse-keeping methods
- Attending or hosting a workshop in our on-site classroom. See Events.
- Applying to become a farm intern or volunteer.
- Participating in our sustainable building projects.
- Many more exciting, creative, fun, and sustainable ideas/projects to come!
Contact us to find out more: 705-879-4207 or firstname.lastname@example.org
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK – CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINKS:
We were pleased to be one of the host sites again this year for:
Kawartha Farmfest on Oct 4, 2014
(the annual City of Kawartha Lakes self-guided driving tour)
Visitors (all 130 of them!) enjoyed an in-depth tour and explanation of our permaculture gardens, saw how a chicken tractor works, checked out our experimental earth-sheltered greenhouse, strolled past the butterfly garden, met our pet pot-bellied pigs, learned about our rescued red-eared slider turtles and why it is so important they do not get released into the wild, watched a natural-horsemanship demonstration, learned about horse safety and natural horse-keeping, got hands-on with our rescue pony and miniature donkey, learned about our Facilitated Equine Experiential Learning programs.