Planting leeks in our forest garden!
|Read about OUR FEATURED SPONSOR:|
Welcome to Greenshire Eco Farms
Our roadside stand is now open with fresh, local products on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, 4:00-7:00 p.m.
Available at the roadside stand:
- Eggs (free-range, hand-washed) $5/dozen
- Cucumbers $3 each or 2/$5
- Hemp hearts (local) $10/ one-pound bag
- Kale $5/bunch
- Mixed salad greens $5/bunch
- Tomatoes $1 each
You can get your sprouts, microgreens, hemp hearts and oil, and organic soil mix at our booth at the Lindsay Farmers Market on Saturdays, 7:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. Preorder through the CSA program (see below) or browse our booth at the farmers market. Please stop by the market to meet Keith Taylor of Nature Cures, who is land steward/garden manager at Greenshire.
This year we planted a wide variety of chemical-free produce which will be available in season (pending Mother Nature’s cooperation), including green and yellow beans, beets, cantaloupe, corn, cucumbers, herbs, kale, onions, peas, potatoes, sweet potatoes, lots of mixed greens, tomatoes, more. Garden produce can be:
1) purchased as available at our farm’s roadside stand or the Lindsay farmers market
2) preordered by emailing email@example.com for pickup at the farm or Lindsay farmers market
3) prepaid via the CSA program, same as the sprouts and microgreens, with pickup *near* the Lindsay Farmers market or at our farm (during roadside stand hours).
You can join the CSA program any time.
Eat fresh superfoods — you can’t beat the nutritional value! Get the what, where, how and when here.
On our website you can learn about:
- Our co-operatively owned farm business and how to join us on our journey by becoming a farm member, investor, Healing Horse Centre supporter, or customer. Phone 705-879-4207 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
- Facilitated Equine Experiential Learning (FEEL) workshops — non-riding, equine-assisted learning for humans who want to make positive changes in their lives and achieve their potential.
- The development of our Healing Horse Centre ~ a place where horses and humans heal each other.
- Naturalized, innovative horse-keeping methods
- Attending or hosting a workshop in our on-site classroom. See Events.
- Applying to become a farm intern or volunteer.
- Participating in our sustainable building projects.
Contact us to find out more: 705-879-4207 or email@example.com
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK – CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINKS: