Planting leeks in our forest garden!
|Read about OUR FEATURED SPONSOR:|
Welcome to Greenshire Eco Farms
Our roadside stand is open with fresh, local products on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, 4:00-7:00 p.m.
Produce available at the farm:
- Celery stalks $2.50/half pound
- Cucumbers $3 each or 2/$5 (out of stock this week)
- Eggs (free-range, hand-washed) $5/dozen
- Nature Cures hemp hearts (local, chemical and pesticide free) $10/one-pound bag
- Nature Cures hemp oil (local, chemical and pesticide free) $6.00/250 ml bottle or $18/litre
- Herbs (Sage – purple and white; Peppermint – several varieties, Lime Balm) $2/ounce
- Kale (curly and flat black) $4/half pound
- Mixed salad or cooking greens (choose your combination: kale, broccoli leaves, beet leaves, celery, chard, leek tops, mixed lettuces) $5/half pound
- Romaine lettuce $2.50/head
- Tomatoes (beefsteak) $1 each
- Black Gold Soil Mix – as used on our farm (organic compost, worm castings, volcanic rock dust); small to large quantities by pre-order
- Variety of sprouts and pea shoots at the Lindsay farmers market *or* by pre-order for farm pickup – see CSA for choices
- Green and yellow beans
- Onions – few varieties
You can get your sprouts, microgreens, hemp hearts and oil, and organic soil mix at our booth at the Lindsay Farmers Market on Saturdays, 7:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. Preorder through the CSA program or browse our booth at the farmers market. Please stop by the market to meet Keith Taylor of Nature Cures, who is land steward/garden manager at Greenshire.
This year we planted a wide variety of chemical-free produce which will be available in season (pending Mother Nature’s cooperation), including green and yellow beans, beets, cantaloupe, corn, cucumbers, herbs, kale, onions, peas, potatoes, sweet potatoes, lots of mixed greens, tomatoes, more. Garden produce can be:
1) purchased as available at our farm’s roadside stand (Fri, Sat and Sun afternoons)
2) preordered by emailing email@example.com for pickup at the farm or Lindsay farmers market
3) prepaid via the CSA program, same as the sprouts and microgreens, with pickup at the Lindsay Farmers market or at our farm (during roadside stand hours or by special arrangement)
You can join the CSA program any time.
Eat fresh superfoods — you can’t beat the nutritional value! Get the what, where, how and when here.
On our website you can learn about:
- Our co-operatively owned farm business and how to join us on our journey by becoming a farm member, investor, Healing Horse Centre supporter, or customer. Phone 705-879-4207 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
- Facilitated Equine Experiential Learning (FEEL) workshops — non-riding, equine-assisted learning for humans who want to make positive changes in their lives and achieve their potential.
- The development of our Healing Horse Centre ~ a place where horses and humans heal each other.
- Naturalized, innovative horse-keeping methods
- Attending or hosting a workshop in our on-site classroom. See Events.
- Applying to become a farm intern or volunteer.
- Participating in our sustainable building projects.
Contact us to find out more: 705-879-4207 or email@example.com
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK – CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINKS: